Garrick's Temple to Shakespeare on the Riverside at Hampton was built by the great 18th century actor-manager David Garrick in 1756 to celebrate the genius of William Shakespeare. The Temple is open to the public on Sunday afternoons (14.00-17.00) from the first Sunday in April to the last Sunday in October. Admission to the Garrick Exhibition and most events is free. The Temple is available for private events. For any enquiries, please contact Rupert Nichol by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone 07880 790 763.